We have just published our Quarterly Macro Chart Book for Q1 2016. The general themes are:
- Economy continues expanding at a slow pace;
- Job market is strong and labor participation rate inches up from 30-year low;
- Inflation is muted, but core inflation has reached over 2.2%;
- Central bank monetary policies diverge, US will continue its path of tightening and rest of the world is still loosening;
- Oil price stabilizes and stock market has recovered the YTD loss;
- Credit spreads have continued narrowing.
- US dollar weakens as global risk assets rallied.
Please download the entire Macro Chart Book Q1 2016 for more information.